Sonic the Pervert 2 Sonic the Pervert 2

Good Game

For you noobies out there. Amy has a headband. Get that to. Gloves, boots, dress. Second layer is the panties and bra.
To the author: This was a great game. Contact me please. Msn: Gotriey102 @ hotmail . com
Aim: fgotriey102
You could add a slideshow at the end.

Yeowi responds:

Thanks. Er... I really don't know what we would talk about. If you need to tell me something important, just e-mail me.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Duuuuuuuuuuuude this is great.

Perfect for me, seeing how my profile says punk rock rules rap (which it does). I loved the graphics. There are not many music mixers around any more so very good style. I loved the sound. No violence.. Hmm I loved how you could make ur own music and save and shit. Pretty funny Duuude:P. Good job. I loved this.

Maze Warz Maze Warz

Good.

Very good style of the game.. Good control.. Good Job.

Blot goes to Hell! Blot goes to Hell!

Ehhh

Not that good. cant beat the first boss, cant dodge bombs.. since when does hell have a moon?

World Domination World Domination

Alright

This is a nice styled game.. The only reason that i put interactivity in 3 is because you have to buy the full version. make it free :D

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

School

Ever heard of hand eye cordination? This is beastly, good graphics (except for the girls) nice style of the game, good work.

The A-mazing 3-d popout The A-mazing 3-d popout

blam

It didnt even scare my mom.......

the aquarium the aquarium

Meh

Add a little more interactivical things....

AB: Spindle AB: Spindle

Nice

I've seen many games such as this, nothing as well as it. I like it, the shooting isnt very well, the graphics suck... Its alright, And you also said there was mild nudity? where.....

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

This is very nice.

I couldn't have found a better game than this... I love these types of games ^.^ Keep up the good work!